Friday, November 4, 2011

Vintage Rose Nail Art

I have not been doing nail art for very long so I am very picky about the designs I choose. I want to make sure I have something simple enough to do with my left hand but something cute enough to make worth my time. I have spent countless hours searching nail art blogs and videos. There is one channel on YouTube that I have tried a few from and I really like. The most recent one I tried was a Vintage Rose design. I had been wanting to try it for a while but could not find a good mint color. Once I found one I had to try this tutorial by cutepolish. It is easy to follow and her voice is adorable.
Vintage Roses
This is my attempt at her tutorial and I have to say I was pleased with the results. I hope you check out her channel and experiment with some of her tutorials. Let me know how they turn out!

A few days later before I decided to remove this polish I wanted to see what it would look like with a little sparkle. I added one coat of Pinky Glitter from SinfulColors. I think it almost made it look like a glossy vintage wallpaper. I liked it better before.

2 comments:

  1. i also see her videos & i try some of her designs, this one came out so great on you :)

    ReplyDelete